Drinking Water Systems
Drinking Water Systems: Reverse Osmosis (RO) is one of the most convenient and economical method of reducing unwanted contaminants among drinking water systems. Reverse Osmosis is the process by which water molecules are forced, by water pressure, through a semi-permeable membrane. Most of the impurities and other contaminants are rinsed to the drain while the refined water is routed to a special holding tank.
- 4-Stage filter system
- Drinking water holding tank
- Dispensing Faucet with Air Gap
- Reverse Osmosis will reduce:
- Barium, Cadmium, Chromium, (Hexavalent) Chromium, (Trivalent)
- Copper, Fluoride, Lead, Mercury, Radium 226/228, Selenium, TDS